Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Case Study: Build

Build are one of the best design studios in the United Kingdom and I have long been an admirer of their work, particularly with regard to their print and finish work, along with their ongoing collaborations with Generation Press (a printer I hope to make part of this case study feature I seem to be going forward with). Their work is often very minimal, sharp and crisp, often teaming photography with simple imagery/patterns or photography to create work that's very of the moment. There's a few examples of their work below particularly focused on publication and book-making, that showcase their flare for print finish. Given that this is an ongoing case study, I want to get into contact with all of the studios I post on here but I want to sort out some specific questions about their practices for each, something I'm going to look at over the next few days.









No comments:

Post a Comment