Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Design context book research.

I have to be honest, I did a lot of research for the 10 serif and sans serif typefaces on the internet without really recording what I was doing. This was a pretty stupid thing to do. I wasn't thinking, but it's very late in the day now and I can't dedicate time to tracking down every website I used. I will say that most of the information was found by googling the typeface and looking for profiles on it, and then also discussions and interviews on the typefaces. Where I've used quotes in the book, I have credited the source as I was going a long. I know this isn't ideal and its poor documentation but frankly this fmp is starting to grind me down and I just need to get on with it whilst having as little as possible limiting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment