Sunday, May 1, 2011

Logo tweaks and playing

Some final tweaks to the logo, the '{' wasn't working above the type, it was too top heavy and dominated the logo-form so I tried simply putting the words in the brackets because I love the shape of them and they're quite an unusual symbol. I think this works better.

I tried a variety of leading and settled definitely upon +800, which gives it quite a high fashion feel. I then tried putting the logo inside shapes, but this didn't work, because the width of the letterforms at 800 means having a large shape that completely takes of the logo and thats no good really, I want people to focus on and remember the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment