Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photos, photoshopped on images

We ddin't have time or money to print everything off as part of the pitch. So we put together my covers and contents page, a long with the carious layouts ed mocked up onto a blank net in order to create the illusion of a finished piece. Ed did the photoshopping, because it really isn't in my skill set. I think he did a good job:

Cover, photoshopped on


Contents page and etching studio.


Opened out, central book


central book opened out. Workshop book in concertina bind.


Bevel border details:



Business Card and invite:






We've basically created a large range of materials for him to use, so I think it's going to be quite successful. Ed really took charge of this pitch, I think if we manage to go forward with it, I'd like to assert a bit more control, but because the other briefs are so over-arching, along with dissertation, I haven't taken charge like I did with the year book. I don't want to take charge of this, but I'd like a little bit more of a role.

No comments:

Post a Comment